Curtis Green have been designing and building contemporary furniture for a number of years.
Our showroom in central London hosts The Mariners’ Collection. The collection boasts a large range of contemporary and traditional sofas, armchairs, dining chairs, tables and ottomans. All pieces are constructed from a beech frame and upholstered using traditional methods with a strong emphasis on use and comfort without compromising style.
As well as the collection we are also delighted to design and build one-off pieces to your specifications
The showroom is in Battersea and is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.00pm and also on Saturdays by appointment.
And, introducing ...the Mahout Range of bamboo furniture
Made entirely of bamboo which can be used both inside and outside. Extremely strong yet light, they are available in a range of finishes. We have a wonderful variety of water repellent fabrics and synthetic filling is standard for extra durablity.
This is becoming an increasingly important aspect of our business. The creation of ‘bespoke’ seating generally implies expense, however, with seating this is not the case since the build elements and standards for a bespoke piece remain exactly as high as those we use for any design in the Mariners’ Collection.
Our overall aim at Curtis Green is to fulfil expectations. We do this by offering:
• A very competitive pricing structure, working to any given budget
• Outstanding craftsmanship as standard
• A quick turn-around time (4-5 weeks on average)
• A re-upholstery and restoration service
• Taking the time to understand exactly what a client wants and requires
• Our services both within the UK and abroad
• A consultancy service for interior designers advising on seating and upholstery.